Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Love Myself


5 days later I get to day 2...

Look at yourself in the mirror.  List things you love about yourself.  Why?

1. My smile because it is bright, helps others to smile, and is a blessing because not everyone has naturally straight teeth.  I almost didn't type that last bit because in my mind it sounded like bragging, but I am thankful that my mother diligently took us to the dentist and had us brushing our teeth twice a day.  Unfortunately my depression robs me of my hygiene more often than I care to admit and its an uphill battle to get it back into my routine.

2. My hair...finally I love it and take care of it.  Its past my shoulders, has curls at the bottom of each loc and they are thin and beautiful.  I love how I have little charms in my hair and can't wait to have one for every place I have ever gone and every major thing I have ever done.  I also can't wait for my hair to be properly down my back!!  That's when its time to go to Jamaica.

3. My dimples are cute because they are unique.  On one side of my face, there are two small dimples and no matter how slender or big I have gotten, those dimples have shown up and shown out.

4. I have been told that my legs are rather shapely and that has been true during the ups and downs of my weight as well.

5. I call them, the girls. The two big beautiful life givers that grew hanging always made me feel like a woman, a beautiful woman.  But in the past few months, I notice men, women and even the kids at my school starring at them and that makes me uncomfortable.  So I do my best to hide them so that the man that does get them can enjoy them all to himself.


I think 5 is a nice round number and these are certainly my top treasures physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment