Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Brawny Man



(Brawny Man in real life much more ideal)

it has been bouncing around inside my head for days...different quips and phrases that play on the mix tape of our relationship, my favorites being "i will be your statue" and just the way you say my name "shamikaaaa" like you were exhaling pleasure and love and a secret meant just for me
  it can soothe my weary soul

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10:54 PM me: so...what are you wearing
10:55 PM Brawny: boxer briefs and that a shirt
  u?
 me: a camisol and purple panties
 Brawny: what is a carnisol
10:56 PM me: tank w a built n sports bra
 Brawny: ah
  cuuute :)
10:57 PM me: u 2
  :D
 Brawny: :*
10:58 PM me: lol
  <3
10:59 PM Brawny: or play with your tits while you were asleep
 me: i wis u cld do that now
  wish*
11:00 PM Brawny: i wish you could play with the bulge in my boxers
  i love it when you do tat
11:01 PM me: i havnt had a chance to do that recently
 Brawny: you havent, no
11:02 PM nor have i rubbed oil all over your delicious curves
11:03 PM and felt your soft body with my strong hands
11:04 PM me: ooh baby
  :-o
11:07 PM Brawny: i bet you are getting wet reading this
11:08 PM me: wouldn't you like to know
 Brawny: i remember sliding your panties off, seeing your cum come off your panties in a string
11:09 PM me: i have never been as wet as when i am with you
11:10 PM Brawny: it turned me on so much seeing that
11:12 PM last time i made you cum, your cum was so slick, it felt so great rubbing my prick with your cum
 me: such a dirty boy
11:14 PM Brawny: in bed
11:16 PM i wish you were as dirty sometimes
 me: i have to save something for the honeymoon
  :P
11:17 PM Brawny: nah, im sure we could keep it fresh
11:18 PM me: so fresh and
 Brawny: so clean?
 me: good!
11:21 PM me: dork!
11:22 PM Brawny: i want to make a tetris with u
 me: lol thats adorable
11:23 PM Brawny: take my long piece and put it in your playing field
  thus filling 4 lines, hence a tetris
 me: woah... :-o
11:24 PM Brawny: for maximum score, if you get my drift
11:25 PM me: i am resting the phone on my heaving bosom
11:26 PM Brawny: i am letting my bulge get some air
11:27 PM its starting to get sore under wraps
 me: dont tell me that
11:28 PM Brawny: y not?
 me: because i can't do anything about it way over here
11:30 PM i want to kiss your lips right now
 Brawny: me 2
11:31 PM i want to press my thumb against your lips, take your head in my hands and kiss you
11:32 PM then slide my hands down your neck and rest of your shoulders
  on*
 me: *exhales
  deeply*
11:33 PM Brawny: i want to see the look of bliss on your face as i slide my hands down your arms and grab your elbows
 me: <3
11:35 PM i kno u r touching urself, but i want u 2 touch me instead
11:36 PM Brawny: guilty as charged :p
  (thats my tongue licking your ear btw)
 megiggles softly
11:37 PM Brawny: how about, you press against your hips and move up the sides of your body, imagining they are my hands

No comments:

Post a Comment